There are a lot of great books out there about startups, entrepreneurship and small business and a new book club at CO+HOOTS coworking in Phoenix aims to introduce and discuss some of those books with the local community. The meetup will take place on the first Monday of each month for 1 - 1.5 hours.
Here's the full book list:
- April — The Lean Startup by Eric Ries
- May — Rework by Jason Fried & David Heinemeier Hanson
- June — Ignore Everybody: and 39 Other Keys to Creativity by Hugh MacLeod
- July — The Startup Owner's Manual by Steve Blank & Bob Dorf
- August — The Art of the Start by Guy Kawasaki
- September — Getting Real by Jason Fried, David Heinemeier Hanson & Matthew Linderman
- October — Do More Faster by Brad Feld & David Cohen
- November — The E-Myth Revisited by Michael E. Gerber
- December — Founders at Work by Jessica Livingston
- January — Crush It! by Gary Vaynerchuk
The first meetup will take place April 2, 2012 at 6pm, so pick up a copy of The Lean Startup from your local library or independent bookseller today and start reading!
If you have suggestions for the book club, please let us know!
Need help with your project?