We often encounter clients who have already begun, or finished, developing their inital application. Some have a completed project that needs additional functionality to better service their customers. Some are partially complete and in need of assistance in order to launch to production.
Whatever your case may be, we can help.
- We'll want to schedule an initial phone meeting with you to discuss your project and expectations. Read more about what to expect in our initial meeting.
- You have an existing project that's been touched by one or more developers, over time. We'll want to review the existing code to help us understand where you are currently.
- In order to accurately estimate the amount of work required, we conduct a story workshop. In this workshop, we'll gather the high-level requirements of your project. We will then use those requirements to provide a proposal and estimate.
- Once we've agreed on the scope of the project and the budget, we'll get started. Find out what a typical first week of development looks like.
- Each day, you'll see progress on your project. We believe that transparency and communication are the keys to a successful project. We won't be working in a vacuum and you'll typically hear from us every day.
- As the project begins to wind down, you may want to enter a maintenance phase. We also offer continued monitoring and small changes through our maintenance package.
Whether you're in need of a new team, or just need to supplement your existing team, we have the experience to take on your existing project. Contact us today!
Need help with your project?