We are often approached by non-technical founders looking for a development team to create their idea. We also encounter businesses experiencing limitations in their current workflow, and looking for a solution.
Whatever your case may be, let our experience guide your project to success.
- We'll schedule an initial phone meeting with you to discuss your project and expectations. Read more about what to expect in our initial meeting.
- In order to accurately estimate the amount of work required, we conduct a story workshop. In this workshop, we'll gather the high-level requirements of your project. We will then use those requirements to provide a proposal and estimate.
- Once we've agreed on the scope of the project and the budget, we'll get started. Find out what a typical first week of development looks like.
- Each day, you'll see progress on your project. We believe that transparency and communication are the keys to a successful project. We won't be working in a vacuum and you'll typically hear from us every day.
- As the project begins to wind down, you may want to enter a maintenance phase. We also offer continued monitoring and small changes through our maintenance package.
Whether you're in need of a new team, or just need to supplement your existing team, we have the experience to take on your project. Contact us today!
Need help with your project?